Why The Link Between Your Mind And Mental Health Is Stronger Than You Think
Every element of your life, from how you feel about yourself to your relationships with others to your physical health, is impacted by your mood and mental health. Healthy bodily and mental states are strongly correlated with one another. Conversely, heart disease, digestive problems, sleep disturbances, fatigue, and other health problems can all be a result of depression and other mental health conditions.
Protecting your heart and improving your mental health are both important and this can be done by:
- Make time for friends and family, even if it's virtually. It’s important to maintain social connections and talk with people you trust.
- Get enough sleep.
- Eat a range of nutrients-rich foods because studies have linked nutrition to mental health issues. Your mood, your capacity to learn, and your capacity to recall what you've learned can all be impacted by what you consume
- Find a new hobby: A stimulating hobby, like building puzzles and painting, are fun distractions and can relieve your stress, anxiety, or fears.
- Get regular exercise: Regular physical activity has been shown to relieve stress, tension, anxiety, and depression. Consider meditation or yoga as well. Even regular stretching can help reduce stress.
- Add Tempovate to your skincare routine: Tempovate is uniquely formulated to nourish and revitalize your skin. Tempovate also helps boosts confidence and well-being.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @TempovateNigeria and subscribe to our YouTube channel @TempovateNigeria.