Skincare Tips to Glow This Holiday Season
The festive season is just around the corner and it means you are going to get many chances to glam up. We are overwhelmed with stress, party planning, shopping for that perfect outfit, etc. Before you start planning your looks, Here are some tips on how to keep your skin looking its best during the holiday season.
- Know your skin type: Identifying your skin type will most likely help you determine the right skincare routines to help you maintain your skin this season..
- Make routines and follow it duly: It’s not enough to have good skin-care products, For your products to be most effective, you also need to apply them in the correct order.
- Protect your skin from the sun: The holiday season is in full swing, and we'll likely go out with family, friends, and loved ones in the sun. Preparing the skin for exposure to sunlight will help prevent premature aging by protecting it from the UV rays of the sun.
- Stay Hydrated: Hydration is key to healthy skin. During the festive season, there is a risk of dehydration because of the hassles involved, drinking your 8 glasses of water flushes toxins out of your body and helps combat dryness.
- Watch Your Diet: During the festive season, we consume a lot of food and drinks that can harm our skin. Watching what you eat this period will not only help you maintain your skin's health but also your general health throughout the year.
Remember to stay beautiful this season with Tempovate.
Follow us @tempovatenigeria on Instagram and Facebook for more information, subscribe to our YouTube channel @TempovateNigeria